Friday, July 19, 2013

Job Hunt FINISHED!!!=)

     I am soooo excited that I got my first teaching job!!!!! I've been waiting for this since I was a little girl sitting in front of my pretend class!  I remember spending all of my allowance on supplies at Mardel's. Luckily, my mom worked at an office and she let me copy whatever I wanted. I still can't believe it's happening! I got hired a few weeks ago and I got 4th grade. I did my student teaching in 4th grade, so I'm somewhat knowledgeable about this grade level. Most of all, I'm in my alumni district, which is amazing! The school I'm at is right down the street from where I grew up, so I'm super excited that my mom will be in close proximity to me. I've already completed several projects and will post pictures soon!



P.S. I got my badge yesterday and now feel like a real professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment