I was on Pinterest the other day and I was inspired to make Common Core files. I created files for Math and ELA (English Language Arts) for 4th grade. I separated each subject by the main thread.
For Math I did a hanging file folder for:
1. Operations and Algebraic Thinking
2. Number and Operations in Base Ten
3. Number and Operations- Fractions
4. Measurement and Data
1. Reading: Literature
2. Reading: Informational Text
3. Reading: Foundational Skills
5. Speaking and Listening
Then, in each hanging folder I have a set of manila folders for each standard or groups of standards depending on the content. I also pasted the standard on the front of the folder.
I plan on using these files to store lesson plans and master copies that match each standard. ☺
I used FREE font from: